Events

A very special meal. A corporate event. A family celebration. Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is a unique and unforgettable venue for your very special and exclusive events.

  • Dining room

    The main dining room is located on the first floor next to the hall, and leads directly into the Monet Kitchen.

    It is ideal for large family celebrations or corporate events, and can also be used for conferences and conventions, with seating for up to 40 in Theatre or Classroom format.

    . Room size:35 sq. m.

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    15 40 40 - 350/da 10.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    15 15 15 40 10.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

  • Café Ricks

    Café Ricks is a large room leading on directly from the main entrance courtyard.

    Normally used as the breakfast room, this room is ideal for catering for larger events of all kinds.

    Room size: 66 m².

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    20 70 70 25 560/día 13.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    25 30 50 70 13.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

  • Bar

    Situated on the first floor, access is via the hall on the main floor and it also leads on to the inner courtyard.

    Like all the spaces in the hotel, this area has a particular function as a bar and leisure area, although it can also be adapted for small business conventions or larger events, as it also boasts a spectacular inner courtyard.

    Room size: 29 sq. m

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    12 25 25 12 350/día 10.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    12 25 25 30 10.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

  • Hall

    Situated on the ground floor, it leads onto the other rooms on the main floor.

    This magnificent area with its opulent décor makes it the perfect venue for large receptions and cocktail parties and can cater for up to 100 people.

    Room size: 78 sq. m

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    - - - - 1010/día 10.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    - - - 100 10.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

  • Mediterranean Room

    Located on the terrace, this rooms offers the finest views of Palma Bay and the Cathedral.

    This is a multipurpose room that can also be used as a private room for couples to enjoy a massage or as the ideal spot to relax whilst watching TV or having fun with the video console. It is also ideal for private dining.

    Room size: 13 sq. m

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    8 12 12 - 350/día 09.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    8 8 8 15 09.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

  • Terrace

    Set against a backdrop featuring the bay, Old Town and Cathedral, this is one of Palma's most spectacular venues and the perfect choice for any celebration.

    A spacious and comfortable setting that is ideal for all types of catering events.

    Room size: 165 sq. m

    Meeting Theatre Classroom U type Rate Hours
    Meetings
    - - - - 650/día 10.00 - 22.00
    Imperial Buffet Banquet Cocktail Hours
    Events and catering
    20 20 20 75 10.00 - 22.00

    Send form and Book

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Services available for meetings

Secretarial services: Basic services in Spanish, English and German free of charge. Please ask about the rates for other services.

Air conditioning: available

Internet Connection: WiFi service

Meeting room tariffs: these vary in accordance with the number of meeting rooms reserved with rooms and services. In some cases they may be offered free of charge.

Services provided free of charge: stationery, water, sweets. Flip chart and pens (2 colours).

Reservations offer: Voucher with 5% discount on rooms reserved during the month following the event.

All these options may vary depending on the weather conditions.

Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
25% of the total amount on making the reservation. Remaining 75% payable 1 month prior to the event. 75% of the total amount refundable up to two months prior to the event.

Event and catering services available.

Air conditioning: available

Table service meal price: minimum 68 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Buffet meal price: minimum 52 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).

Coffee break price: minimum 17 per person

Buffet Cocktail price: minimum 34 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages)

Form

*

*

*

* 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Send

Bookings


Check availability

  • UNA MARAVILLOSA MANERA DE VIVIR...

    04/10/2013 -Francisco  Duran Sanchez

    No exagero..el lugar,el entorno,el prsonal,cada rincón.....sencillamente maravilloso....siempre me he sentido feliz en este hotel...era como OTRO LUG...

  • Un séjour de rêve.

    08/06/2013 -JOSIANE PARSONS

    Cet hôtel est exceptionnel, j'y ai passé une semaine de rêve ainsi que tous les membres de ma famille. Cadre superbe, personnel très efficace, servia...

Newsletter

All you need to know about Palacio Ca Sa Galesa with just one click. Deals, news, latest developments…all on your computer when you give us your e-mail address.

Sign up to our newsletter

*

*

*

*

*

Send